Sunday, February 6, 2011

Foxy in Timmins Ontario


Fox Finds Frozen Dinner

I finally found something to film with my new little video camera.

I drove up beside a little fox that was very busy on the side of the road. I watched for 10 minutes as he was occupied with a task in the snow bank.

To get a better angle I started the truck, drove down the road and came back. Now the fox was on the drivers side.  It seemed like he did not notice the truck at all. It just went about the business of digging in the snow bank.

Roll'n wanted out bad!!!

The little fox finally found his treasure, a frozen dinner of half rabbit.

I did not realize the camera was set to medium quality until I was downloading. Darn. The next video I take will be better.   

See the video on Youtube
You can see other video from me on my channel

This is where the video was taken map

.

No comments:

Post a Comment