Sunday, January 23, 2011

Now the White pine seams Frosty!!



Today I drove past the large White pine with a seam from top to bottom, 


It was covered in frost.  The entire area is covered in frost. 
                                                                







It is so pretty to see the area covered in a white frosting covering everything.

I also stopped and took some closer pictures of a younger White pine that was covered in old man jack frost. 


 I bought a Sony digital video camera and I just can't wait to find something interesting in the forest to film. A 10 second video of the forest growing may  be a little boring, but maybe I will get to film a tree being used by a forest creature.

Thinking about Earth Day.  This year the Earth Day theme will work well with the UN International Year of Forests. Get a tree on Earth Day and plant it in the spring, a forest is created one tree at a time!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment